Patients with lower urinary tract symptoms due to an enlarged prostate.
Part of the diagnostic process for patients with prostate complaints is the keeping track of the international prostate symptom score. This score indicates to which degree the complaints are present and what their impact is on the patient’s day-to-day life. In addition, a distinction can be made between irritative and obstructive symptoms. The questionnaire is also used, after the diagnostic phase, as an instrument to help assess the efficacy of treatments for prostate problems.
The app provides support to healthcare professionals for the diagnosis and follow-up of patients with prostate problems.
- Validated multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Overview of earlier IPSS scores.
- IPSS score is graphically displayed.
- Irritative and obstructive symptoms are graphically displayed.
- ‘Quality of life’ question is graphically displayed.
- Hospital or private mode.